We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$75 for Breads & Dips, Any Two Mains, a Side Dish, a Bottle of Hãhã Wine & Handmade Chocolate Truffles (value up to $308)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Read all about the deal. Rave about the all food.
- Grab any breads and dips, two mains from the award winning menu, a side dish, a bottle of Hãhã wine and handmade chocolate truffles all for just $75 at Embargo.
- Or invite a few friends along and have the dinner deal for four people for only $148.
- Enjoy relaxed dining with friendly professional service.
- Experience superior food and award-winning wines during this resplendent dining experience.
Stop press. Today's deal is a scoop and might be too hot to go to print. Get the full details of the exquisite food available at the award-winning Embargo restaurant in Hamilton before the story gets pulled. That's newspaper speak for "grab it now" — this deal won't be around for long.
Read all about it! You can get breads and dips, two mains from the award winning menu, a side dish, a bottle of Hãhã wine and handmade chocolate truffles all for just $75 at Embargo. Or invite a few friends along and have the dinner deal for four people for only $148.
Embargo is an award-winning restaurant located in the old New Zealand Herald building. They are winners of the Monteith's Wild Food Challenge award, as well holding the New Zealand Beef and Lamb Hallmark of Excellence for five consecutive years. Embargo is fully licensed with an extremely well appointed wine list and the best food and drink matching chef in the Waikato. The front of house team are also experts in suggesting the right drinks to enhance your dishes.
It doesn't matter whether you order the sirloin steak, pork belly, Asian duck or the fish of the day - every meal on the menu is mouth-watering. The expert chef at embargo considers cooking a form of art, and he takes great pride in ensuring that his meals have the perfect balance between aesthetic presentation and delicious flavour. This is the kind of place where your mealtime decision will not leave you disappointed.
With this awesome deal you'll be able to complement your meal with either the celebrated Hãhã Pinot Noir or Sauvignon Blanc. The Hãhã range of wines have won numerous awards, and they are quickly becoming a firm favourite in the region. In 2012, the Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc from 2011 was featured on the "Best Value Wines of Australia and New Zealand" by Winestate Magazine. And the Pinot Noir hasn't been award-shy either. Cuisine Magazine gave this wine 4 ½ stars and Raymond Chan listed it as one of his "best buys" of the year.
With a delicious range of gourmet meals and award winning wines, you are truly setting yourself up for a great evening when you grab this deal. So, get ready to delight your palate.
More Great Waikato Deals
t leaf T
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.