We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
EES (Energy Efficient Solutions NZ)
$1,799 for a Panasonic 5kW (Max) Heat Pump Unit incl. Installation (value $2,399)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't let that old bugger send chills down your spine this winter.
- Grab a Panasonic 5kW heat pump unit, including installation, from Energy Efficient Solutions NZ for only $1,799.
- Get an economical and reliable heat pump backed by a five-year mechanical warranty.
- Keep your home at the perfect temperature year-round.
Old Man Winter is a sneaky, depraved fellow with the worst of intentions. He prides himself on catching you on days where you're wearing too few of clothes, and he'll find ways to creep into your home unannounced, even if you've locked all the doors and shut all the windows. There is, however, one way of keeping this fiend from catching you off-guard this winter:
Grab a Panasonic 5kW heat pump unit, including installation, from Energy Efficient Solutions NZ for only $1,799.
Balmy, pleasant days like the ones we've been blessed with recently make one almost wish it possible to bottle up all that summery warmth to save for all those frigid wintry days ahead. The unit also packs a cooling punch, so you can also forget about suffering through any more stifling nights this summer. Energy Efficient Solutions is the largest Panasonic dealer in the country, offering quality reliable service and dependable products.
Heat pump specifications:
- Model: Panasonic 9NKR bedroom pump
- 2.6kW cooling, 3.6kW heating
- Nanoe-G air purifier and mild dry cooling function
- Includes five-year mechanical warranty and five-year warranty on installation
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.