We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Ecstazy Lingerie & Costumes
$30 for a $60 Online & In-Store Voucher (value $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Heat up your boudoir.
- Grab a $60 online or in-store voucher for Ecstazy Lingerie and Costumes for just $30.
- Browse the fantastic range of lingerie, costumes, accessories and hosiery on their website.
- Be an exotic belly dancer, warrior princess, or cowgirl.
Here's an introductory language lesson for you: "lingerie" is not French for an old t-shirt, jogging bottoms, and corrective head gear.
All it takes is a little imagination and the right apparel to turn up the heat in the bedroom. Get a $60 online or in-store voucher for Ecstazy Lingerie and Costumes for just $30.
Ecstazy Lingerie is an Auckland based online store specialising in sexy lingerie, adult fancy dress costumes, costume accessories, bikinis, belly dancing gear and hoisery. Whether you want to dress to impress the crowd at a costume party, or are planning something special for an audience of one, Ecstazy have what you need. They carry a great range of popular costumes and costume accessories such as USA brand "Roma", Starline, Music Legs, and Australian brand "Elevate". Because they are a New Zealand company with their own stock ready to go from their Auckland warehouse, you can be sure of speedy delivery.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.