We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$25 for a Share Platter & Four Glasses of Tap Beer or House Wine (value $68)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get excited about heading out to town.
- Grab an Antipasto or Tiger Selection platter and four glasses of tap beer or wine at Easy Tiger for just $25.
- Relax and unwind in Hamilton's premier cocktail bar.
- Join a friend or two for a few after work drinks with this great deal.
What would it take to ignite your enthusiasm for a night out? Amazing tapas … Award-winning cocktails … Heineken on tap … Acclaimed bartenders … Or sophisticated surroundings by one of NZ's leading bar designers? Now, what if I told you there's a place that has it all? Easy Tiger …
Grab a platter and four glasses of tap beer or wine at Easy Tiger, Hamilton's premier cocktail bar, for just $25. Easy Tiger is one of the top hospitality destinations in the Waikato.
The Easy Tiger menu features deliciously creative cuisine - take your pick from the Antipasto platter or Tiger Selection. The Antipasto Platter features smoked salmon, basil pesto, green olives, pãté, blue cheese, crostini, beer sticks and warm ciabatta slices. The Tiger Selection combines spring rolls, salt and pepper calamari, slices of confit pork belly, edamame beans, tempura tiger prawns and chicken skewers with soy sesame and Thai chilli sauces.
Obviously great food is much more delicious when it's complemented by the perfect drink, so make your choice from their quality selection of wine and tap beer. As well as Heineken on tap, they also have Tiger, Erdinger, Monteith's Original, Radler and Apple Cider. It's a great way to start your night as you make yourself comfortable before making your way through the best cocktails Hamilton has to offer.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.