We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$5 for $20 Food & Beverage Voucher at Easy Tiger (value $20)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Pay only $5 for a $20 food & beverage voucher to spend at Easy Tiger.
- Enjoy the creations of quality bartenders at Hamilton's premiere cocktail bar.
- Centrally-located in Victoria Street South.
- Valid anyday before 10pm.
You so often hear that there is nowhere classy to go in Hamilton, but those in the know have been enjoying the amazing interior and fantastic cocktails available at Easy Tiger. Designed by New Zealand’s leading bar designer and featuring colour changing LEDs and an illuminated dancefloor, this is Hamilton’s premiere cocktail bar.
And now you can experience Hamilton’s best cocktails for just a few dollars with today's GrabOne voucher. For just $5 you can purchase a $20 voucher to put towards your choice of delicious drinks and excellent food. That's right, pay five dollars for twenty dollars to spend on anything at Easy Tiger!
Easy Tiger has a high dress standard so get out your favourite little black dress and heels, or dress shirt and shoes for the guys, and take your $20 voucher along to Hamilton's premiere cocktail destination. They’ve also got a great wine list, premium tap beers including Tiger and Amstel and a great range of platters and other quality bar food.
Easy Tiger is open Wednesday through Saturday 5pm-3am, and you can use your vouchers any day they're open before 10pm. Grab your GrabOne voucher today.
"Finally! A classy bar in Hamilton! The decor is stunning, the cocktails are delish and the bartenders are charming. I’ve had some of my best nights out dancing on their amazing light-up floor. Plus I enjoy all the good deals they put on. Kudos to the team at Easy Tiger, you guys are wicked. Keep up the good work." - Hannah W
More Great Waikato Deals
Coffee & Food Establishment
Good Home - Hamilton
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.