We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$99 for Four Hours of Gibstopping & Preparation Work (value $200)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Stop! Get someone else to gibstop your home.
- Grab four hours of gibstopping and preparation work from Drywall FX for just $99.
- Drywall FX is a Hamilton based company specialising in Drywall applications, Mike Kiore is a quality craftsman with more than 15 years experience.
- Ensure your final result is the one you want to live with.
There are some things in life that rely heavily on doing the prep work properly. Things like bungy jumping, skydiving, and eating chicken are examples of things where the proverbial could hit the fan if you haven't done the preparation first. Painting the house is the same, so you want to get a professional in to make sure the gibstopping is done properly.
Get four hours of gibstopping and preparation work from Drywall FX for just $99.
Before you paint your lounge, bedroom, bathroom or kitchen you'll need to prepare. The end result completely relies on the pre-work that goes into it. The better that's done the better the outcome. Drywall FX can help you with both decorative and standard coving, gibstopping, cornice, square stopping, skimming and repair work. No job is to big or to small, their industry standard is perfection guaranteed. Grab today's deal and ensure your final result is the one you want to live with.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.