We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$99 for an Introductory Stunt Driving Course (value $200)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get fast and furious as you attempt 360, 720, 1080 or even 1440 degree spins.
- Grab an introduction to stunt driving with Drive Rush for just $99 and experience their NEW introductory stunt driving course!
- Jump a car ramp to ramp two meters in the air.
- Get your heart racing as you experience all the slides, spins and near misses.
- Increase your own skills, confidence and awareness behind the wheel in a safe and controlled environment.
Gary watched some sport, visited his mum and cooked a nice dinner for his girlfriend Sheryl in the weekend. Dave walked his dog, mowed the lawns and had a beer with his mates. But you, you brought today’s deal and you went nuts learning how to do stunts in a car and stayed on a high for the rest of the weekend!
This introductory $99 lesson with Drive Rush will shed light on how movie stunts are performed, providing a day of fun, excitement and valuable driving knowledge.
Experience the unbelievable - racing down the track hitting the special slide surface and blowing your self away as you attempt 360, 720, 1080 or even 1440 degree spins. Jump a car ramp to ramp two -metres in the air over the top of another car. Freak yourself out as you experience all the slides spins and near misses - an experience not to be missed plus a great educational driving experience.
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.