We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
From $35 for Any Lunch Mains & Glasses of Wine or Good George Beer for up to Four People (value up to $160)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give yourself some royal treatment at one of the finest restaurants around.
- Grab any two lunch mains with two glasses of wine or Good George beer at Domaine Restaurant for just $35.
- Alternatively, if your group's a little bit larger, grab four mains and four drinks for $68.
- Enjoy a kingdom of great taste, cuisine and hospitality care of the Hamilton Central Business Awards 2012 Hospitality Excellence winner.
It's not very often the fast food restaurant down the road makes you feel like royalty. Nor does your Mum when you go home for some old fashioned meatloaf. But, Domaine Restaurant, on the other hand, will have you wondering all night where on earth you left your crown.
Grab any two lunch mains with two glasses of wine or Good George beer at Domaine Restaurant for just $35 or four lunch mains with four glasses of wine or Good George beer for $68.
Domaine Restaurant is a kingdom committed to knowledge, expertise and speciality - a realm of expert cuisine and hospitality, backed up by its award-winning meats. Their lunch menu is an impressive list of all your classic favourites expertly cooked, including prawn cocktail, seared scallops, BLT wrap, beef pie and steak sandwich. There's also the always popular Fish of the Day so if you're keen for a seafood meal to give your afternoon a dose of greatness, then be sure to ask your waiter all about it.
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.