We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$120 for an Eight-Course Degustation for Two People (value $280)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Stop dreaming about the perfect meal and experience it for real.
- Grab an eight-course degustation meal for two people at Domaine Restaurant for $120.
- Enjoy an elegant and delicious set menu designed by Domaine's expert team of chefs.
- Experience intimate dining at its finest or celebrate a special occassion with a loved one.
- Wine matching menu available.
Only in your dreams can you soar through clouds made of candyfloss, swim through seas of Chardonnay, and traverse mountains of your favourite cut of roast. Only in your dreams would you think that there'd be somewhere where you can settle in for a delicious eight-course meal, full of magnificent morsels and tasty treats. Well, today, that dream becomes a reality.
For only $120, you can experience the meal of your dreams with an eight-course degustation meal for two people at Domaine Restaurant.
Domaine Restaurant owned and operated by the Phoenix Group, Hamiltons most established hospitality group, is the flagship five-star dining experience and restaurant, delivering award winning service and food consistently. You can be assured of quality and deliciousness with every bite as you tuck into an expertly crafted meal designed to tantalise and satisfy. Whether you're looking for an intimate dinner location or just a casual dining experience with a friend, Domaine is ready to welcome you and give your taste buds something to shout about.
More Great Waikato Deals
Leap Indoor Trampoline Park
Powderhorn Chateau - Ohakune
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.