We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Dive HQ Hamilton
$499 for a PADI Open Water Dive Course incl. Mask, Snorkel, Boots & Fins (value $1,071)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take a dive and open up a whole new underwater world.
- Grab a PADI open-water diving course and diving package for $499 at Coromandel or $599 at Alderman Islands or Mercury Island
- The course includes: theory lesson, pool lesson, four open-water dives and your own open-water kit.
- The package Includes: mask, snorkel, fins, boots, open water diver kit and a $100 voucher for the advanced course.
- Learn from the best at Hamilton's only 5-star accredited dive centre.
You love the water, but if you are only splashing around on the surface, you are missing out on the wonder of a whole underwater world to explore. And you'll be missing an open goal if you don't get this deal which includes an open-water diving course and heaps of diving gear. So make like a football player and take a dive!
You've always wanted a chance to learn to dive . . . well this is it! Grab a PADI open-water diving course and diving package for $499 at Coromandel or $599 at Alderman Islands or Mercury Island
This great deal includes your own mask, snorkel, boots, fins, open water kit (dive manual, log book and dive planner) and a $100 voucher (towards the Advanced Course). Your course features theory sessions, pool sessions, four open-water dives, gear hire and certification card.
At Dive HQ — Hamilton's only five-star accredited Dive Centre — the expert staff also train instructors and are some of the most qualified teachers in the country. During your PADI Open Water Course you will spend approximately one quarter of your course time in the pool, another quarter in the classroom learning diving principals and techniques, with video and audio-visual presentations. The remainder of the course includes four open-sea dives, swimming with marine life and as much or as little excitement and adventure to suit you. It's learning to dive by doing just that. Dive in!