We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Beauty & The Beast Hair Design
$39 for Semi-Permanent Mascara & an Eyebrow Shape & Tint incl. $20 Voucher (value $108)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Avoid the panda-eye look and go for something more classy that'll last up to three weeks.
- Grab semi-permanent mascara and an eyebrow shape and tint including a $20 voucher at Diva Hair and Beauty for $39.
- Spoil yourself with a semi-permanent mascara application - the future of lashes.
- Enjoy a brow shape to shape your face and a tint to give your face more definition.
- Walk away with a $20 voucher to use towards services at your next visit.
Step out of the dark shadows of winter and ensure you take centre stage this summer with all eyes on you.
Pay $39 for semi-permanent mascara. an eyebrow shape and tint, and a $20 voucher at Diva Hair and Beauty, and give your eyes the attention they deserve.
Diva Hair and Beauty is a popular salon in the centre of Hamilton and offers one of the widest range of beauty services in the Waikato area. You can experience personal one-to-one treatment and advice from the experts. If your eyes are the windows to your soul, be sure those windows are looking gorgeous with today's deal.
Semi-permanent mascara and what can it do for you:
- Semi-permanent mascara is a new lash enhancement treatment which is completely safe and effective, not to mention affordable!
- The treatment is quick to apply, safe and more affordable than lash extensions (plus less maintenance!)
- Normal mascara is temporary and messy, and lash tints fade, but semi-permanent mascara lasts for up to three weeks, and curls the natural lashes too, for extra volume and length.
More Great Waikato Deals
Confinement - The Locked Room
Hukanui Golf Club
About Body Beauty Therapy & Day Spa
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.