We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Beauty & The Beast Hair Design
$39 for Semi-Permanent Mascara & an Eyebrow Shape & Tint incl. $20 Voucher (value $108)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Avoid the panda-eye look and go for something more classy that'll last up to three weeks.
- Grab semi-permanent mascara and an eyebrow shape and tint including a $20 voucher at Diva Hair and Beauty for $39.
- Spoil yourself with a semi-permanent mascara application - the future of lashes.
- Enjoy a brow shape to shape your face and a tint to give your face more definition.
- Walk away with a $20 voucher to use towards services at your next visit.
Step out of the dark shadows of winter and ensure you take centre stage this summer with all eyes on you.
Pay $39 for semi-permanent mascara. an eyebrow shape and tint, and a $20 voucher at Diva Hair and Beauty, and give your eyes the attention they deserve.
Diva Hair and Beauty is a popular salon in the centre of Hamilton and offers one of the widest range of beauty services in the Waikato area. You can experience personal one-to-one treatment and advice from the experts. If your eyes are the windows to your soul, be sure those windows are looking gorgeous with today's deal.
Semi-permanent mascara and what can it do for you:
- Semi-permanent mascara is a new lash enhancement treatment which is completely safe and effective, not to mention affordable!
- The treatment is quick to apply, safe and more affordable than lash extensions (plus less maintenance!)
- Normal mascara is temporary and messy, and lash tints fade, but semi-permanent mascara lasts for up to three weeks, and curls the natural lashes too, for extra volume and length.
More Great Waikato Deals
The Park Hotel - Tongariro
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.