We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Hukanui Body Therapies
$70 for Your Choice of Detox Pamper Packages (value up to $145)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Clear away those toxins and feel energised with one of two packages from Hukanui Body Therapies.
- Grab a one-hour Formostar Far infrared bodywrap plus 45-minute reflexology for just $70.
- Or a one-hour Formostar Far infrared bodywrap plus 30-minute detox assessment for less than half price at only $70.
- The infrared body wrap is slimming, detoxifying and therapeutic.
Spring is the best time to hit the old reset switch to get your body rebooted, feeling and looking like new. Clear away those toxins and feel energised with one of two packages from Hukanui Body Therapies for $70. Choose from:
- One hour Formostar Far infrared bodywrap (www.formostar.co.au) plus 45-minute reflexology – total value $140 for just $70
- One hour Formostar Far infrared bodywrap plus 30-minute detox assessment – total $145 for less than half price at only $70.
The infrared body wrap is slimming, detoxifying and therapeutic. It can relieve pain and improve joint and muscular problems, giving you a greater feeling of wellbeing. The heating process releases toxins into the bloodstream and the sweat glands to help cleanse the body, leaving you feeling energised. The Formostar bodywrap is also designed to help with arthritis, back pain and joint mobility problems.
The detox assessment involves urinary and salivary analysis which provides information to the naturopath to determine what detoxification diet plan and supplements would be of most benefit. Reflexology involves applying pressure to reflex areas in your feet which relate to all the organs and systems in your body. The experienced practitioner at Hukanui Body Therapies is a member of Reflexology NZ and will assess and treat your feet. Using a number of reflexology methods, she will apply pressure to rebalance the body and encourage it's own healing mechanism.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.