We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Hukanui Body Therapies
$70 for Your Choice of Detox Pamper Packages (value up to $145)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Clear away those toxins and feel energised with one of two packages from Hukanui Body Therapies.
- Grab a one-hour Formostar Far infrared bodywrap plus 45-minute reflexology for just $70.
- Or a one-hour Formostar Far infrared bodywrap plus 30-minute detox assessment for less than half price at only $70.
- The infrared body wrap is slimming, detoxifying and therapeutic.
Spring is the best time to hit the old reset switch to get your body rebooted, feeling and looking like new. Clear away those toxins and feel energised with one of two packages from Hukanui Body Therapies for $70. Choose from:
- One hour Formostar Far infrared bodywrap (www.formostar.co.au) plus 45-minute reflexology – total value $140 for just $70
- One hour Formostar Far infrared bodywrap plus 30-minute detox assessment – total $145 for less than half price at only $70.
The infrared body wrap is slimming, detoxifying and therapeutic. It can relieve pain and improve joint and muscular problems, giving you a greater feeling of wellbeing. The heating process releases toxins into the bloodstream and the sweat glands to help cleanse the body, leaving you feeling energised. The Formostar bodywrap is also designed to help with arthritis, back pain and joint mobility problems.
The detox assessment involves urinary and salivary analysis which provides information to the naturopath to determine what detoxification diet plan and supplements would be of most benefit. Reflexology involves applying pressure to reflex areas in your feet which relate to all the organs and systems in your body. The experienced practitioner at Hukanui Body Therapies is a member of Reflexology NZ and will assess and treat your feet. Using a number of reflexology methods, she will apply pressure to rebalance the body and encourage it's own healing mechanism.
More Great Waikato Deals
Living Well Fitness
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.