We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$120 for a Seven-Course Degustation for Two (value $240)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a dining experience like no other.
- Grab a seven-course degustation for two people for $120 at Cullens Restaurant.
- Fill the gap with seven perfectly prepared courses of the finest cuisine.
- Dine on food that has been prepared by Michelin trained head chef Bert Van de Steeg.
Some dining experiences have no equal. Eating ice-cream over a volcano, for instance. Or trying to consume fried rice while hanging upside down in a helicopter that's just been caught by Superman after falling from an unstable heli-pad on top of a skyscraper. But, as memorable as those experiences probably would be, they wouldn't come close to the magnitude of today's deal.
Grab a seven-course degustation for two people for $120 at Cullens Restaurant. You'll also get coffee and truffles to round out your magnificent meal.
If you’ve ever wanted to dig into a delectable degustation menu, this is the one to try. It’s so good in fact, the New Zealand Herald rated it as “a good reason to visit Hamilton” - as if anyone needed more reason! Cullens Restaurant is located in the heart of the CBD in Hamilton, serving modern New Zealand cuisine influenced by the finest regional ingredients. Food will be prepared by Michelin trained head chef Bert Van de Steeg where he only uses the freshest ingredients and naturally farmed foods such as pork and bacon from Freedom Farms, Hawke’s Bay lamb, Mahi Farm eye fillet and free range chicken and eggs. It all adds up to a menu full of fantastic food that has to be seen, tasted and experienced to be believed.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
A few things to note:
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.