We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$120 for a Seven-Course Degustation for Two (value $240)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a dining experience like no other.
- Grab a seven-course degustation for two people for $120 at Cullens Restaurant.
- Fill the gap with seven perfectly prepared courses of the finest cuisine.
- Dine on food that has been prepared by Michelin trained head chef Bert Van de Steeg.
Some dining experiences have no equal. Eating ice-cream over a volcano, for instance. Or trying to consume fried rice while hanging upside down in a helicopter that's just been caught by Superman after falling from an unstable heli-pad on top of a skyscraper. But, as memorable as those experiences probably would be, they wouldn't come close to the magnitude of today's deal.
Grab a seven-course degustation for two people for $120 at Cullens Restaurant. You'll also get coffee and truffles to round out your magnificent meal.
If you’ve ever wanted to dig into a delectable degustation menu, this is the one to try. It’s so good in fact, the New Zealand Herald rated it as “a good reason to visit Hamilton” - as if anyone needed more reason! Cullens Restaurant is located in the heart of the CBD in Hamilton, serving modern New Zealand cuisine influenced by the finest regional ingredients. Food will be prepared by Michelin trained head chef Bert Van de Steeg where he only uses the freshest ingredients and naturally farmed foods such as pork and bacon from Freedom Farms, Hawke’s Bay lamb, Mahi Farm eye fillet and free range chicken and eggs. It all adds up to a menu full of fantastic food that has to be seen, tasted and experienced to be believed.
More Great Waikato Deals
The Cook Cafe & Bar
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.