We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$17 for the Ultimate Theme Park & Museum Pass (value $35)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give your kids the ultimate Christmas gift—some fun with their parents.
- Grab an all-day ultimate pass per person to Crystal Mountain, including all-day access to the Crystal Mine Museum, animal park, roller coaster and bungy tramp, Crystal Mountain Express Train and pony rides, all for just $17.
- See New Zealand's largest display of minerals and crystals from all around the world.
- Get up close and personal with a replica T-Rex head, as well as all of your kids' favourite animals.
- Discover the real gem of the Waitakeres for yourself.
- Please note, today's deal is valid only on weekends or during school holidays.
Recent studies have begun to suggest that children of various ages enjoy engaging in activities that provide joy or amusement. This merriment, otherwise known as "fun", has been known to elicit feelings of happiness and even laughter in some subjects. Authorities on the matter have gone on the record to say that moderation need not be practised, and if an opportunity for a parent to join in such activities arises, it should be "grabbed' at once.
Pay just $17 for an ultimate theme park and museum per person at Crystal Mountain, and discover the gem of the Waitakeres for yourself these school holidays. Enjoy all-day access to the Crystal Mine Museum, animal park, Gonzales Roller Coaster, bungy trampoline, Crystal Mountain express train and pony rides - and to make the deal even sweeter, you'll also receive one bag of animal food.
At Crystal Mountain you'll find a fun experience perfect for the whole family. Kicking off with New Zealand's largest selection of crystals and minerals from all around the world, many rare and beautiful specimens are both on display and available to purchase. Get up close and personal with fossils and a replica T-Rex head - just as well that thing isn't alive these days! Check out the miniature farm complete with pony rides, where you and your children can get up close and personal with all your favourite animals, including llamas, alpacas, peacocks and geese. If you're after a little more adventure, strap yourself into the Gonzales Roller Coaster or boingboingboing your way to hilarity on the four-in-one bungy trampoline. Entry to the park and museum is free for children two years and under. Please note, today's deal is valid only on weekends or during school holidays.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.