We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$99 for a Five-Week Bootcamp - Two Days a Week (value $200)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Opt for actual lunges rather than just aiming for your best bomb score into the pool.
- Grab a five-week bootcamp for $99 from CrossFit Taurus.
- Push yourself with motivated trainers and lots of variety.
- Step up to the challenge to reach your goals.
If the only burpees you have done recently are the result of too much summer beer then it may be time to consider some alternatives to getting back in shape.
Grab a five-week bootcamp for $99 from CrossFit Taurus.
Classes run: Tuesday and Thursday 5.30am - 6.30am. Classes run for five weeks, first one starting 29th January.
With the help of the fun and enthusiastic trainers from CrossFit Taurus you will see yourself leaping, stretching, lifting and pushing like never before. This is a great bootcamp for all ages and abilities - if you're serious about getting fit and into shape then this is the ideal starting point. All sessions will be lead by real military instructors so you are guaranteed a hardcore session with is full of adrenaline and will run like a well oiled machine. Put down the beer, and start working your mouse to buy this great fitness deal for summer.
As someone who has done a few different boot camps over the years with multiple different gyms and trainers I can say that hands down your guys organization kicks arse compared to any others. It makes a massive difference to the boot campers when everything is structured and organized and you are not left standing around while activities are being set up. - Warren Hill
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.