We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$99 for a Five-Week Bootcamp - Two Days a Week (value $200)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Opt for actual lunges rather than just aiming for your best bomb score into the pool.
- Grab a five-week bootcamp for $99 from CrossFit Taurus.
- Push yourself with motivated trainers and lots of variety.
- Step up to the challenge to reach your goals.
If the only burpees you have done recently are the result of too much summer beer then it may be time to consider some alternatives to getting back in shape.
Grab a five-week bootcamp for $99 from CrossFit Taurus.
Classes run: Tuesday and Thursday 5.30am - 6.30am. Classes run for five weeks, first one starting 29th January.
With the help of the fun and enthusiastic trainers from CrossFit Taurus you will see yourself leaping, stretching, lifting and pushing like never before. This is a great bootcamp for all ages and abilities - if you're serious about getting fit and into shape then this is the ideal starting point. All sessions will be lead by real military instructors so you are guaranteed a hardcore session with is full of adrenaline and will run like a well oiled machine. Put down the beer, and start working your mouse to buy this great fitness deal for summer.
As someone who has done a few different boot camps over the years with multiple different gyms and trainers I can say that hands down your guys organization kicks arse compared to any others. It makes a massive difference to the boot campers when everything is structured and organized and you are not left standing around while activities are being set up. - Warren Hill
More Great Waikato Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.