We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$125 for a Five-Week Bootcamp - Three Times a Week (value $250)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Overcome the imaginary injuries and jump out of bed with the gammy hammy and all.
- Grab a five-week bootcamp with three sessions a week for $125 from CrossFit Taurus.
- Enjoy intense training sessions from real military trainers three times a week in the morning to get you amped for the day.
Right, time to get up... in just a few minutes. I think I feel a twinge in my hammy... yep, it's a serious shooting pain like daggers, probably best to just rest. I really need time to straighten my hair for work anyway because it's cup cake day and an hour won't be enough. I could always just go for a run tonight too, oh, but I've got a dinner to go to... it's ok I'll just eat cucumber and carrots for the rest of the day. PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER.
Grab a five-week bootcamp with three sessions a week for $125 from CrossFit Taurus. Boot camp starts January 7th and runs for 5 weeks. Session times run 5.45 - 6.45am every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Get fit with a training program you will love getting up for. Join a bunch of other people in the exact same boat as you - all keen to get fit and have some fun doing it. The trainers from Cross Fit Taurus are enthusiastic about providing all the support you need along the way while keeping sessions fun and different. These guys have over 15 years military background and they can't wait to share some of their hard core drills which will get you working muscles you never knew you had. You know summer is on its way, you know its a great time to get in shape so there's no question about it, this is a great deal!
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.