We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Contours North City Hamilton
$30 for a 30-Day Contours Membership (value $116)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get ready for the long, hot summer days ahead.
- Grab a 30-day membership at Contours North City Hamilton for just $30.
- Feel confident and supported in this friendly female gym.
- Get stuck in to a wide range of group fitness classes and talk to their friendly staff about suitable exercise regimes.
- Achieve your health and fitness goals in time for your bikini bearing break.
Jetting off on a holiday over the next few months? Well, aren’t you the lucky thing! While we may be a tad jealous of your globe-trotting ways, we shan't let a green eyed monster stop us from helping you prepare for your summer getaway.
Grab a 30-day membership at Contours North City Hamilton for just $30.
Contours is all about solidarity, support, fitness and fun. Feel confident and welcomed in this women only gym. You will be able to tone up and feel gorgeous with access to equipment, daily activities and the popular group fitness classes. With summer practically here, this is the perfect time to start tackling that fitness goal you set at the beginning of this year! Feel healthy, trim, fit and bikini ready for a (hopefully) scorching summer.
More Great Waikato Deals
Moonlight Restaurant and Bar
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.