We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$20 for Two Adult Passes (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Blast yourself and a mate into the past with today's deal.
- Grab two adult tickets to Classics Car Museum for only $20.
- Marvel at an extraordinary collection of antique vehicles.
- Enjoy a 50s styled diner that features statues of Elvis and Betty Boop, and waiters in old-school aprons.
- Don't live in the present, when the past is only a click away!
You don't need to resort to drastic measures like converting your beloved 1982 Toyota Corolla into a time-travelling device to see our wonderful automotive history. If you want to take trip into the past, then all you need to do is grab two adult tickets to Classics Car Museum for only $20.
The Classics Car Museum is a celebration of automotive history, and a treat for the whole family. With a wide range of vehicles that stretch back to the 1950s, every item on display tells unique story about the style and fashion of the different eras. But don't worry - they're not only about cars. Their collection also encompasses a range of interests, including an extensive collection of petrol memorabilia - enamel signs, pumps, tins and oil bottles. They cater to a wide range of interests with early toys, pedal cars and women's fashion. There's a 1950s themed Jukebox Diner onsite, and its entrance is a 13-metre tall replica of a Wurlitzer Jukebox. Once inside the diner, you'll be treated to a nostalgic throwback to the 50s, with decor that includes statues of Elvis and Betty Boop and waiters dressed in 50s style aprons. So, bring your time-travelling dreams to life when you grab this awesome deal!