We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$20 for Two Adult Passes (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Blast yourself and a mate into the past with today's deal.
- Grab two adult tickets to Classics Car Museum for only $20.
- Marvel at an extraordinary collection of antique vehicles.
- Enjoy a 50s styled diner that features statues of Elvis and Betty Boop, and waiters in old-school aprons.
- Don't live in the present, when the past is only a click away!
You don't need to resort to drastic measures like converting your beloved 1982 Toyota Corolla into a time-travelling device to see our wonderful automotive history. If you want to take trip into the past, then all you need to do is grab two adult tickets to Classics Car Museum for only $20.
The Classics Car Museum is a celebration of automotive history, and a treat for the whole family. With a wide range of vehicles that stretch back to the 1950s, every item on display tells unique story about the style and fashion of the different eras. But don't worry - they're not only about cars. Their collection also encompasses a range of interests, including an extensive collection of petrol memorabilia - enamel signs, pumps, tins and oil bottles. They cater to a wide range of interests with early toys, pedal cars and women's fashion. There's a 1950s themed Jukebox Diner onsite, and its entrance is a 13-metre tall replica of a Wurlitzer Jukebox. Once inside the diner, you'll be treated to a nostalgic throwback to the 50s, with decor that includes statues of Elvis and Betty Boop and waiters dressed in 50s style aprons. So, bring your time-travelling dreams to life when you grab this awesome deal!
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.