We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$22 for Any Two Bacon or Mushroom Eggs Benedict and 2 Hot Drinks at Cinnamon Cafe (value up to $43)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Watch that yolk burst with the first incision and revel in its eggy glory.
- Grab two Eggs Benny and hot drinks for just $22 at Cinnamon Cafe. Monday to Friday.
- Or come at the weekend for just $32.
- Have it as you like it with a choice of bacon or mushrooms.
- Get a regular-size cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate to warm your cockles.
Eggs Benedict was invented in New York around 100 years ago, but people still argue about who came up with it. Lemuel Benedict at the Waldorf Hotel? Or Mrs. Le Grand Benedict one Saturday at Delmonico's? Chances are it was a dutiful housewife who just smashed together whatever ingredients she had in that morning for her hungover husband — but then they never get the credit, do they?
Grab two plates of Eggs Benedict (bacon or mushroom) and two hot drinks (coffee, tea or hot choc) for just $22 at Cinnamon Cafe. This deal is for Monday to Friday. Do you want to come on the weekend? Then hit buy and select the weekend deal for just $32.
Cinnamon Cafe is already making a mark on the Hamilton's cafe scene. Former Sugarbowl Cafe owner Craig Duncan and former Simon Gault maître d' Amy Hodgson have teamed up to bring you a great menu of culinary surprises and cafe classics — including Eggs Benedict of course. Amy and Craig look forward to showing you why Cinnamon should be your new go-to gastronomic hangout.