We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$20 for a $40 Clothing Voucher to be used In-Store or Online (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Grab the hottest new season gear from Billabong, Ripcurl, Quiksilver, Roxy and more!!
- Pay just $20 for a $40 clothing voucher to spend at Chances Surf New Zealand!
- Visit any awesome Chances store, or use your voucher online.
- Pick up the latest Billabong, Rip Curl or Roxy gear!
- Give someone special double the value this Christmas.
Styles come and go but your hard-to-please friends and family are here to stay. Surprise them these holidays with twice the value at Chances Surf with today's stylish deal.
Today's deal does just that - pay just $20 and you'll get a $40 voucher to spend on clothing of your choice at any of Chances Surf New Zealand's stores or online. Bargain.
Christmas-shopping can be tough – whether it's for friends and family or even for yourself. Make life easier with this voucher for Chances Surf. You can choose from tees, shirts, dresses, boardshorts, singlets, pants, wallets, footwear, sunglasses and much more. Chances stock tons of your favourite brands, including Billabong, Rip Curl, Quicksilver, DC Shoes and Seafolly, among others, so you're guaranteed to find quality items that are in style, on trend, and darn comfortable for this party season.
More Great Waikato Deals
Moonlight Restaurant and Bar
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.