We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Cavalli Beach House Retreat - Northland
$495 for Two Nights for Two People in a Luxury Waterfront Room at Cavalli Beach House Retreat Northland incl. Full Breakfasts (value $1,700)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Come and enjoy the absolute beachfront luxurious accommodation, surrounded by outstanding natural beauty.
- Grab a two-night Far North escape for two staying at Cavalli Beach House Retreat for just $495 - 40-minutes north of Kerikeri.
- Relax in a sensational waterfront room and enjoy the hearty cooked breakfasts.
- Love the isloation, which still lends itself to plenty of fun activities- kayaking, fishing, diving, or exploring the nearby Department of Conservation Mahinepua Reserve track opposite Cavalli Beach House
- Take a day trip to one of the many great destinations not too far away. There are five golf courses with 70 minutes including the world-famous Kauri Cliffs Golf Course only 15-minutes away - end your day with a relaxing soak in the secluded hillside jacuzzi.
Welcome to the Cavalli Beach House Retreat, your own exclusive and private water front luxury lodge, inviting you to enjoy the open air and ocean wilderness. Situated on the iconic Far North coast at Mahinepua, the retreat is a comfortable four hour drive north of Auckland or a 40-minute drive from Kerikeri, with the option of five flights a day from Auckland to Kerikeri/Bay of Islands airport (where rental cars are available with advance booking).
The architecturally designed lodge fits beautifully into the fully landscaped surroundings on an absolute beachfront site, which takes advantage of the stunning views of the private Rapaki Bay, the Mahinepua Scenic Reserve peninsula and the Cavalli Islands beyond. The whole property is abundant with native bird life.
Part of the joy of staying at Cavalli Beach House is the isolation, however, there are still plenty of wonderful activities and sights not too far away. Swim, kayak, snorkel, charter a skippered yacht, or take a fishing/sightseeing launch trip from the wonderful Whangaroa Harbour. The bustling Bay of Islands with its many attractions is also only an hour away.
You'll be well prepared for a day on the go with a generous breakfast that includes freshly squeezed orange juice, fresh fruits, Greek yoghurt and muesli followed by a cooked farmhouse breakfast. Great dinners are available with advance booking and at an additional cost. A visit to Cavalli Beach House Retreat lets you do as much, or as little as you like.
Past Grab One guests have loved their time at Cavalli Beach House Retreat - just two of the many accolades:
Thank you for your wonderful hospitality! You truly have an awesome lodge and thank you for putting on the great weather for us! We all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves ! - Christine, Auckland
Hi Carrie and Richard,
Thanks for a wonderful couple of days – amazing how a couple of days of relaxation and a bit of pampering made it feel like like we had been away for a week!!. Thanks for your A1 treatment. Certainly would love to come back one day! - Denise, Dargaville
More Great Waikato Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.