We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Captain Compost Landscape Supplies
From $225 for a Garden Box (2.1m x 1.3m x 0.40m) with Two Scoops of the Captain’s Famous Garden Mix, One Bale of Pea Straw, 8kg Bag of Sheep Pellets & Five Packets of Seeds, $275 for Delivery
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- This package includes everything you need to get you started.
- Grab a Garden Box (2.1m x 1.3m x 0.40m) with Two Scoops of the Captain’s famous Garden Mix, One Bale of Pea Straw, 8kg Bag of Sheep Pellets & Five Packets of Seeds for $225.
- These standard garden boxes are one of the most popular on the market today. Made from treated pine (if you wish to line the box, we have the required polythene for $10).
- Pea Straw is placed in the bottom of the box and helps keep moisture in the soil during summer and keeps the soil warm in the winter, providing an ideal growing condition all year round. A small layer placed on the top as a mulch is also recommended to aid moisture retention.
- Sheep Pellets are a natural slow release fertiliser, can be used on all plants and especially green leafed vegetables.
- The Captain’s famous Garden Mix is all natural, not made from recycled green waste, is weed free and does not contain any chemical additives.
Start your own garden to make delicious fresh meals every time and impress dinner guests.
Grab a Garden Box (2.1m x 1.3m x 0.40m) with Two Scoops of the Captain’s famous Garden Mix, One Bale of Pea Straw, 8kg Bag of Sheep Pellets & Five Packets of Seeds for $225. Choose from:
• $225 for pick up (free trailer available for use within Hamilton).
• $275 delivered within 10 km of the Hamilton City Boundary
• One standard garden box
• Two scoops of the Captain’s famous weed free garden mix
• One bale of pea straw
• 8kg bag of sheep pellets
• Five packets of seeds of your choice
Have it delivered with the delivery option, or borrow one of our free trailers to take it home, just bring it back!
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.