We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Coffee & Food Establishment (CAFE)
$15 for a $30 Food & Beverage Voucher (value $30)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The modern world needs modern abbreviations - like one that sums up great coffee and food.
- Grab a $30 food and beverage voucher at Coffee and Food Establishment for just $15.
- Indulge in all your brunch and lunch favourites from a delicious menu.
- Savour the pleasure of a great coffee made from locally roasted Essensa beans.
The world moves so fast these days, our language has developed to go with it. No need to tell anyone rather wordily to do something 'as soon as possible' - it's ASAP please. With modern phones, and their demanding tiny character count, we've had to get inventive with language - like CU 2moro or l8er. Clever.
How about an abbreviation that stands for gorgeous coffee, delicious food and fabulous friendly service - like C.A.F.E.? That's Coffee and Food Establishment and today they're offering a $30 food and beverage voucher for a tiny $15.
A touch of locally-sourced chic brings you great aromatic Essensa coffee, roasted nearby in Morrinsville and prepared by a team of dedicated baristas. There's also an exciting menu on offer cooked by experienced chefs and served up by friendly staff. So grab your voucher and a lucky friend and say TTFN (that's ta ta for now) to rushed food and bad service.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.