We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
From $16 for Wine or Beer Bottle Storage Racks (value up to $59.80)
Delivered within: 15 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't compare your bottle stacking to a game of jenga.
- Grab wine or beer bottle packs from RakaStaka from just $16.
- Great to provide neatness, stability and safety to your refrigerator.
- Can hold nine beer bottles and eight wine bottles. (You can stack higher if you like).
- No more bottles falling over, plus you save lots of space in your fridge.
Jenga is a game of "physical and mental skill" according to Wikipedia. It's a balancing act, an art-form, comparable to that of stacking bottles in the fridge. Man, when that tower falls, things get messy. Eliminate the possibility of such a catastrophe with today's deal. Pay just $16 for a wine or bottle pack from RakaStaka. Choose two or four wine bottle packs, two or four beer bottle packs or one of each.
Wine bottle rack details:
- RakaStaka enables wine bottles to be stored securely and in the most space saving way possible.
- Great rack for stacking your wine bottles in the fridge, or for using as a wine rack on shelves, work tops and in cupboards to compactly store your bottles securely and efficiently.
- It is also a really useful guide and reminder of the different characters tastes and flavours of your wines.
- Two racks included per pack (enough for eight bottles, plus extra on top).
- Use the wine racks together to make a multi-layered stack.
Beer bottle rack details:
- Bring neatness, stability and safety to your refrigerator with this stackable "support network" for beer bottles.
- Three clear thermoplastic racks designed to hold three standard-size beer bottles each. Real space-savers.
- Simply use a RakaStaka between the rows of bottles or cans et voila, a secure stack of beer.
- No more bottles falling over, or bottles rolling around, and you save loads of space in your fridge - without reducing the size of your essential stack of beer.
- Three racks included per pack (enough for nine bottles).