We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$15 for 20 Minutes of Go Karting (value $30)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take a ride around the country's longest go karting track at Blastacars in Hamilton.
- Grab 20 minutes of adrenaline pumping go karting at Blastacars for just $15.
- Experience a little need for speed - without the speeding tickets - in New Zealand's most powerful karts.
- Take the whole clan or all of your friends along with you to make it a real day out.
Symptoms of being a speed freak include: A love of cars. A keenness for the smell of engine oil. A passion for the sound of squealing brakes as you careen around corners. Sound familiar? There's only one known cure, and luckily we're bringing it to you today - go kart racing.
Grab 20 minutes of indoor or outdoor karting at Blastacars in Hamilton, featuring New Zealand's fastest go karts on the longest track in the country, for just $15.
Blastacars is home to the longest go karting track in the country, all 400 metres of it. Climb into your own kart, ranging from 9 to 16 horse power - the most powerful karts in the country - and race around your choice of three tracks. Take a ride on the speedway or have a go on the drift track which screams out drifting around the corners. If you're keen to really get going, attempt the Grand Prix which combines all the tracks into one big fat racing blast. Plus, because up to 24 go karts can race at once, you can really get a good competition going.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.