We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Hot Yoga House
$49 for 10 classes of Bikram Yoga (value up to $180)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discover Hamilton’s brand new Bikram Yoga centre.
- Grab 10 Bikram yoga sessions at Bikram Hot Yoga Hamilton for just $49.
- Treat your body to some serious yoga sessions with expert tutors.
- Sweat out all your toxins during each total body yoga workout.
- Experience physical and mental tranquillity after every session.
Contrary to popular belief, yoga doesn't double as contortionist training for elaborate bank robbery heists. So, although you'll have to put your Bonnie and Clyde aspirations on hold for a little while, at least you'll be able to participate in an activity that's awesome for your body and mind.
Get an awesome introduction to yoga in Hamilton when you grab 10 sessions at Bikram Hot Yoga for only $49.
If you're new to yoga, then the brand new Bikram Hot Yoga studio is the perfect place for you to go sweat it out. Each of these ten sessions with one of their fully trained and experienced tutors will leave you felling rejuvenated, revived and relaxed. But the sessions aren't only about relaxation - they also give you a total body workout unlike anything you've ever experienced. Get ready to sweat out those toxins in an interactive group environment where you'll meet stacks of new friends. Your journey to a healthier life starts with one simple click!
Please bring along a water bottle, large towel and yoga mat. If you don't have a yoga mat, then you can nab one at the front desk for $2.
More Great Waikato Deals
Leap Indoor Trampoline Park
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.