We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Beauty by HENDRIHETTE
$45 for a Holiday Facial incl Lip, Chin & Eyebrow Wax & Correction, & Eyelash & Eyebrow Tint (value up to $435)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get that silky soft feeling and radiant and healthy skin.
- Grab a facial and wax package from Beautify by Hendrihette for just $45, or grab three for $90.
- Enjoy plenty of extra great treats with this deal including: a facial, lip wax, chin wax, eyebrow wax, eyebrow tidy, eyebrow tint and eyelash tint.
- Walk away looking gorgeous with soft skin and beautiful stand-out eyes.
- Perfect for any special occasion or event, New Years, birthday or even valentines day.
Let's have a think about nice soft things... marshmallows, bunnies, fluffy blankets and cushions. Your face can fit in with these things too with this deal which will leave you looking beautiful and with a lovely silky, soft exterior.
Grab a facial and wax package from Beautify by Hendrihette for just $45, or grab three for $90. This fabulous package includes:
- Beauty Facial
- Lip wax
- Chin wax
- Eyebrow wax
- Eyebrow correction
- Eyebrow tint
- Eyelash tint
Allow your skin to get the works with luxurious anti ageing products which could make your skin soft, subtle and youthful looking. To finish off your pampering experience also receive an eyebrow wax, tint and shape so that your eyes stand out as looking just as stunning as your skin. The team at Beautify by Hendrihette approach every treatment with professionalism and with the goal to create beautiful results and relaxed, happy customers.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.