We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Beauty by HENDRIHETTE
$100 for Two 60-Minute Facials Plus Gift (value $230)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get double the pampering.
- Grab two 60 minute facials and a gift for $100 from Beautify by Hendrihette.
- Allow yourself to relax and enjoy your luxurious facial carried out by one of the professional therapists.
- When you feel the stress building again, know you have your second session up your sleeve to enjoy.
Everyone knows that deflated feeling you get when something awesome comes to an end - watching your favourite band perform, Christmas, eating a chocolate croissant or seeing the last episode of Outragous Fortune unfold. Don't fret, when there's a will there's always a way to re-live the happiness.
There's no need to settle for just one session of luxurious pampering, why not get a double whammy? Grab two 60 minute facials and a gift for $100 from Beautify by Hendrihette.
This time of year is full of excitement and fun but it also comes with plenty of stress. Take some time out to cleanse away the nagging mother in law, tone fee the ever expending Christmas list and moisurise your skin with rich ingredients to leave your skin smooth, soft and glowing. The team at Beauty by Hendrihette know how to create an environment and deliver a treatment to really help their clients relax. Enjoy your first session of bliss then later on when you feel the tension starting to build again, blast it all away by booking in your second session.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.