We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$20 for a $40 Beauty Voucher (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Awaken the beauty within.
- Grab a $40 beauty voucher for just $20 from Beautiful You and spend it on any of their great treatments.
- Choose anything, from spray tans and waxing, to massages, pedicures and manicures.
Being beautiful starts with believing and believing starts with seeing. Treat yourself to the tricks of the trade which are all designed to make you see and feel the beauty you posses within.
Today you'll pay just $20 for a $40 beauty voucher from Beautiful You. This can be used towards any of their treatments and is a great idea as a gift or simply spoil yourself.
Beautiful You offer a wide range of beauty treatments, from waxing and sunbed sessions to electrolysis and facial treatments, they do it all. They pride themselves on using the best equipment and products which allow them to offer professional quality services in the warm, friendly atmosphere of their 1920's character house. They will help you look and feel beautiful.
More Great Waikato Deals
Courses For Success
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.