We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Barzurk Restaurant & Bar
$30 for Any Two Mains (value up to $70)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Wood burning fires are essential for staying warm and well fed.
- Grab any two mains at Barzurk Restaurant for just $30.
- Settle in for a cozy dinner for two.
- Choose from an incredible wood-fired pizza selection or choice of other delicious mains like Scotch fillet, pork loin or smoked lamb salad.
Wood burning fires are essential for keeping people warm in polar conditions, cooking marshmallows, providing that delicious winter chimney smell and, of course, baking extraordinary pizzas. Today, you can enjoy all this and more. You'll have to provide your own marshmallows and ticket to the polar ice caps, but we've got the wood-fired pizza covered.
Grab any two mains at Barzurk Restaurant for just $30 and tuck inside this cozy gourmet pizza restaurant and bar for a bite to eat.
With exposed brick walls, gorgeous chunky wood tables and a beautiful long bar, Barzurk Restaurant is an inviting place to settle in for a few hours while you wine, dine and socialise. One glance at the menu and you will realise that you're dealing with a truly gourmet selection of pizzas. The New Orleans Pizza comes with cajun chicken, onions and cashews, finished with sliced banana, mango chutney and yogurt. The Hamilton Roast is a wood-fired concoction of roasted chicken, potatoes, kumara, pumpkin, spinach, bacon, pine nut stuffing and wild berry glaze. If you can handle the jandle, try an Aussie pizza topped with sweet chilli, prawns, feta, spring onions, pesto and lemon. Pizza oven aside, Barzurk also offers a wide range of traditional mains from Scotch fillets and pork loins to smoked lamb salad and spaghetti with meatballs.
More Great Waikato Deals
Living Well Fitness
Banh Mi Caphe
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.