We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
From $29 for Two Mains & Two Drinks incl. Rice at Victoria Street or Bryce Street Dining Lane (value up to $77)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Cure your hunger ills with a trip to Baan Thai.
- Grab two mains with rice and two drinks from Baan Thai.
- Enjoy a wide range of menu selections full of old favourites and untried delicacies.
It's common knowledge that seeing an empty fridge increases hunger tenfold. Knowing that you actually have to go through more effort to get food than just journeying to the kitchen only aggravates things. Well, if you're gonna leave the house for a meal, why not make sure it's an absolutely magnificent one?
Grab a meal for two people at Baan Thai. You can get:
- Two mains with rice and two cans of soft drink for $29 (excluding duck, seafood or lamb)
- Two mains with rice and two glasses of wine or house beer for $35 (excluding duck, seafood or lamb)
- Two mains with rice and two glasses of wine or house beer for $44 (including duck, seafood or lamb)
If you're looking for some authentic Thai cuisine that's both delicious and affordable, Baan Thai is the place to go. They use all natural ingredients to bring you the best menu options that will excite your taste buds in new and delicious ways.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.