We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$39 for Re-Style Cut, Treatment & Cloud 9 Finish (value $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get gorgeous looking hair.
- Grab a re-style cut, treatment and cloud 9 finish for just $39 at Azarni Hair.
- Enjoy a massive transformation for a tiny price.
- Put yourself in the expert hands of Nicole and the team at Azarni Hair who are committed to the latest trends and techniques.
Like why your toast always lands jam side down and why the only choice left on the aeroplane is the one meal you didn't want to eat, there are some great mysteries in the life. Like how only hairdressers can make your hair look amazingly fabulous - which you can never really recreate at home.
Grab a re-style cut, treatment and cloud 9 finish for just $39 at Azarni Hair.
Azarni Hair are committed to their clients and this can be seen in the range of top quality products they use and their dedicated team who are constantly up-skilling to deliver the latest modern techniques and trends. Your stylist Nicole will ensure your brand new cut suits you, your style and your lifestyle. You'll also enjoy a treatment for nourished, sleek looking hair. Your hair transformation will end with a Cloud 9 finish. Cloud 9 hair straighteners are great for most hair types and all lengths. The straighteners will be used to make sure that when you leave the salon you feel like you could be walking straight out onto a red carpet.
More Great Waikato Deals
The Hamilton Beer and Wine Company
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.