We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
GreatSights New Zealand
$29 for an Auckland CitySights Morning or Afternoon Half-Day Tour with GreatSights (value $74)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- It's time to start noticing the great stuff. We've got just the thing.
- Grab an Auckland CitySights half day tour with GreatSights for just $29.
- Choose from a morning or afternoon tour.
- Feast your eyes on Auckland's best bits.
- Travel over the harbour bridge and visit the Viadduct, Auckland Domain and Parnell village.
Your front gate, the oil stain on your driveway. The finger prints on your office building's glass front door. The coffee rings on your work desk. Sometimes, all we notice are the not-so-nice details of city life. Today's deal lets you lift your head and take in the big beautiful picture, and start noticing the great stuff.
Grab an Auckland CitySights half-day morning or afternoon tour with GreatSights for just $29 and prepare to notice the absolute best Auckland has to offer.
The Great Sights Auckland CitySights half day tour takes you around the cultural, historical and natural highlights of Auckland. There's a trip over the harbour bridge for a view of our world famous harbour; a visit to Mt Eden, the dormant volcano offering stunning city views; Auckland Domain, the green lush setting which is also the city's oldest park; all the shopping and eating delights of Parnell village; before finishing with a scenic waterfront drive down Tamaki Drive.
- Harbour bridge
- Viaduct Harbour
- Queen Street
- Auckland Domain
- Parnell village
- Tamaki Drive
- Michael Savage Memorial
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.