We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Aroha & Friends
$39 for $100 or $79 for $200 Aroha & Friends Online or Instore Voucher (value up to $200)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discover a new favourite online store that's full great ideas for the home.
- Grab a $100 voucher for $39 or a $200 voucher for $79 to spend online or instore at Aroha and Friends in-house products.
- They have a new studio up and running which means they're back to producing new art, new t-shirt designs, fabric and homewares, just in time for Christmas!
- From December 1st there will be a launch of new products to choose from, instore or online.
- Don't follow the crowd: be a little different.
- Find that unique Christmas pressie for that someone special.
Don't be that person – the one that gives people gift vouchers for Christmas or the one who gives them an IOU. It's about time you shook-up your shopping skills and invested a little more time into finding the ultimate gift for that someone special.
Your search is over, discover a wide-range of unique presents online by grabbing a $100 voucher for $39 or a $200 voucher for $79 to spend online or instore at Aroha and Friends.
Aroha and Friends is a quirky wee store packed to overflowing with bits and bobs perfect for spicing up your wardrobe as well as your life. Browse the range of art prints, home-ware and men's and women's t-shirts, just in time for summer. If you're on the look out for a Christmas present or two, invest in some unique artwork, or check-out some of the wicked lamps, that are perfect for any living area.
Today's deal will entitle you to purchase from their exclusive in-house selection of products at a great price up until Christmas Eve. Get started on your Christmas shopping early so you can avoid the mad dash. To purchase from their current selection, simply bring your GrabOne voucher into their new Ahuriri store (9B Ossian Street, Ahuriri, Napier) or check out their online store. Or you can hold on to your voucher until the launch of their House of Aroha product range on Saturday December 1st, instore and online.
More Great Waikato Deals
Living Well Fitness
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.