We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Aqua Clean & Clear
Up to 50% off Carpet Cleaning for a Three, Four or Five Bedroom Home (value up to $270)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't forget to treat your carpets with a little TLC.
- Grab up to 50% off carpet cleaning for your three, four or five-bedroom home from Aqua Clean & Clear.
- Receive a 20% discount on lounge suite upholstery cleaning if done on same day as carpet clean.
- Say goodbye to lingering smelly odours and unhealthy toxins and allergens from within the carpet pile.
We walk on it, read on it, lie on it, crawl on it, play on it and wrestle on it. It really does have to put up with a lot, and what thanks does it get? Pretty much none. Luckily the pros at Aqua Clean and Clear are on hand to treat it with a little TLC.
Grab up to 50% off carpet cleaning from Aqua Clean and Clear and choose from:
- $92 for a three-bedroom home (up to 90sqm of carpet).
- $125 for a four-bedroom home (90-120sqm of carpet).
- $149 for a five-bedroom home (120-150sqm of carpet).
You'll also get a 20% discount on lounge suite upholstery cleaning if done on the same day as your carpet clean.
Aqua Clean and Clear promises a professional deep clean that will not only leave your carpet clean and fresh but will remove unhealthy toxins and allergens from within the carpet pile to ensure the health of you and your family. Say goodbye to lingering smelly odours from spillages too. They guarantee the removal of normal everyday soiling and they'll do their absolute best to remove even the toughest stains.
More Great Waikato Deals
t leaf T
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.