We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
St Andrews Golf Shop - Andrew Horan Golf
$89 for a 60-Minute Golf Lesson incl. Club Evaluation, Driving, Fairway Shots & Chipping (value $150)
- Get back to swinging your clubs for fun - instead of swinging out in frustration.
- Grab 60 minutes of professional golf coaching, which includes club evaluation, driving technique, fairway shots and chipping with Andrew Horan of St Andrews Golf.
- A lower handicap could be just a lesson away.
- Perfect gift for the golf enthusiast in your family.
You've tried everything to lower that handicap. But you're still hearing a dunk where there should be a ping, hitting bogeys that should be birdies, and finding forest when you're aiming for fairway. Something isn't right, but you don't even know if it's your swing or your clubs that are doing you wrong. Take a breath . . . relax . . . grab today's deal and learn the right way from a PGA pro.
Pay just $89 for 60 minutes of professional golf coaching, which includes club evaluation, driving technique, fairway shots and chipping with Andrew Horan of St Andrews Golf.
Andrew Horan is the resident professional at Hamilton Golf Club. His speciality is getting to the root causes of bad technique. He believes anybody can learn to be a great golfer by understanding the few simple concepts that he teaches. Also at Hamilton Golf Club, you'll find the FullSwing Pro Shop, which stocks an extensive range of golfing apparel and accessories. Andrew and the friendly team also provide a professional club-fitting service — which is included with today's deal.
More Great Waikato Deals
Moonlight Restaurant and Bar
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.