We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$30 for a Child, $50 for an Adult, or $139 for a Family Pass for a 220m Flying Fox & Jurassic Stroll Cave Combo - Waikato (value up to $240)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Sometimes the best adventures are right on your doorstep.
- Grab a child, adult or family pass for a 220m Flying Fox & Jurassic Stroll Cave Combo from Adventure Waikato.
- Enjoy a fun and exciting stroll through native bush, featuring waterfalls, ancient lizards, amazing natural formations and much more.
- Get your kicks the old fashioned way with an exhilarating 220m flying fox ride.
Forget what the movies tell you, you don't have to drag the family off to a dinosaur infested island in the middle of nowhere to have a Jurassic adventure. Sometimes the greatest adventures of all can be found in your own backyard - and we've rustled up a great one for you and your family today. Added bonus: no ravenous dinosaurs - we promise.
Grab a child, adult or family pass for a 220m Flying Fox & Jurassic Stroll Cave Combo from Adventure Waikato. See below for pricing.
- Pay just $30 for a child pass (seven - 16 years old)
- Pay just $50 for an adult pass
- Pay just $139 for a family pass for two adults and two children
Take the family for an exciting stroll through an ancient, collapsed cave system, overgrown in native New Zealand bush. The two-hour Jurassic stroll features waterfalls, cave wetas, ancient lizards," The Chimney", streams and moss covered stalactites. You will complete your stroll with a visit into the Ruru Stalactite Cave to see the beautiful crystal formations and glow worms in their natural habitat. This package also includes a ride on one of New Zealand's longest flying foxes. 220 metres long, 40 metres off the ground and reaching speeds of over 60km an hour, this ride above the treetops is a guaranteed thrill.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.