We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$80 for "The Hot Shot Treble" incl. Two Hours of Archery, Clay-Bird Shooting & Rifle Shooting
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Test your speed and accuracy with today's deal.
- Grab the "Hot Shot Treble" at Adventure Waikato for only $80, and get ready to test your accuracy in archery, clay-bird shooting and rifle shooting.
- Enjoy all activities under the guidance of a trained expert.
- Enjoy two hours of unbridled manliness as you shoot the time away.
The cowboy, with a Smith & Wesson in his holster, faces his opponent in a Mexican stand-off, knowing that the speed of his draw will determine whether he lives or dies. And today, you, armed with a mouse on your desk, also find yourself in a Mexican stand-off, knowing that the speed of your click will determine whether you get to enjoy this awesome deal.
Grab the "Hot Shot Treble" at Adventure Waikato for only $80, and get ready to test your accuracy in archery, clay-bird shooting and rifle shooting.
When you grab this deal, you're setting yourself up for two hours of pure manliness. Each of these activities serve as a thrilling throwback to a time when your shooting prowess determined whether you ate or went hungry. Although we no longer have such immense pressure to hit the target every time, it's still a damn enjoyable pastime.
The best part about shooting at Adventure Waikato is that all activities are done under the supervision of an expert instructor, who ensures that everything runs smoothly. Don't even think about it for a second longer. Gather your mates, and get ready for an awesome day of shooting fun.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.