We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$29 for Five Beginner Ceroc Dance Classes (value $70)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Try one of the easiest and most versatile dance styles.
- Grab five beginner level Ceroc classes at Addiction Dance for just $29.
- Singles, couples, groups all welcome, everyone gets to dance.
- Classes held Mondays and Wednesdays - and you can start any week.
- You'll be dancing the night away in no time.
Do you have two left feet? It must be difficult to find shoes that fit. Train those feet to behave the right way by learning to dance the easy way.
Learn Ceroc, one of the easiest, most versatile dance styles around with five beginner classes at Addiction Dance for just $29. You can come on your own, with your partner or with a group of friends.
Ceroc is a fun and easy-to-learn dance style that is growing in popularity. So join in and find out what all the fuss is about. The best thing about Ceroc is that it takes inspiration from many different dance styles and simplifies the steps so that anyone can quickly pick up the moves and get grooving on the dance floor. Addiction Dance is one of the largest Ceroc dance clubs in the North Island. With easy to master moves, Addiction Dance promises to have you twirling and twisting the night away in no time.
You don't need to bring a partner along - so come and make some new friends. Start your classes any week. Beginner classes are held Mondays and Wednesdays from 7.20pm to 8.10pm and two convenient Hamilton locations. With this great deal now everyone can join in, try it, and love it!
More Great Waikato Deals
Living Well Fitness
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.