We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Action Indoor Sports Hamilton
50% off Selected Summer Indoor Sport Leagues (value up to $600)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Skip the gym for exercise that's actually enjoyable.
- Grab 50% off selected summer indoor sport leagues at Action Indoor Sports Hamilton.
- Enter either a four-a-side men's football, a six-a-side ladies' action netball or six-a-side mixed action netball team.
- Don't worry about your game being rained out - everything happens indoors.
- Gather your mates and start looking forward to ten weeks of competitive madness.
While some people are satisfied to release their endorphins within the confines of a gym, others regard the tedious set repetition as an expensive form of voluntary torture. The members of this latter group prefer to exercise in a competitive environment, where the constant cardio-burn is punctuated by the elation of netting a goal.
So, if you fall into this second group and you want to have a blast while staying fit, you need to grab one of the following deals from the Action Indoor Sports Hamilton team:
- pay $220 for a ten-week four-a-side men's indoor football tournament on Tuesdays;
- pay $300 for a ten-week six-a-side ladies' action netball tournament on Tuesdays; or
- pay $300 for a ten-week six-a-side mixed action netball tournament on Mondays.
Starting on 10 December 2012 and running until 8 March 2013 (with a two-week break over Christmas and New Year), the summer tournaments at Action Indoor Sports Hamilton will have ten scheduled matches. The organisers will grade the teams according to ability, and regrading can occur at any time to ensure that all the matches stay competitive. Every match will be played indoor on the high-quality courts, ensuring that your game will never be rained out. Instead of constantly repeating the same action in the gym for hours on end, a better option is to gather your mates and enter a team for ten weeks of competitive fun!
*Please note: social teams might be required to play on a different night to ensure that the competition is evenly matched.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.