We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Action Indoor Sports Hamilton
50% off Selected Summer Indoor Sport Leagues (value up to $600)
- Skip the gym for exercise that's actually enjoyable.
- Grab 50% off selected summer indoor sport leagues at Action Indoor Sports Hamilton.
- Enter either a four-a-side men's football, a six-a-side ladies' action netball or six-a-side mixed action netball team.
- Don't worry about your game being rained out - everything happens indoors.
- Gather your mates and start looking forward to ten weeks of competitive madness.
While some people are satisfied to release their endorphins within the confines of a gym, others regard the tedious set repetition as an expensive form of voluntary torture. The members of this latter group prefer to exercise in a competitive environment, where the constant cardio-burn is punctuated by the elation of netting a goal.
So, if you fall into this second group and you want to have a blast while staying fit, you need to grab one of the following deals from the Action Indoor Sports Hamilton team:
- pay $220 for a ten-week four-a-side men's indoor football tournament on Tuesdays;
- pay $300 for a ten-week six-a-side ladies' action netball tournament on Tuesdays; or
- pay $300 for a ten-week six-a-side mixed action netball tournament on Mondays.
Starting on 10 December 2012 and running until 8 March 2013 (with a two-week break over Christmas and New Year), the summer tournaments at Action Indoor Sports Hamilton will have ten scheduled matches. The organisers will grade the teams according to ability, and regrading can occur at any time to ensure that all the matches stay competitive. Every match will be played indoor on the high-quality courts, ensuring that your game will never be rained out. Instead of constantly repeating the same action in the gym for hours on end, a better option is to gather your mates and enter a team for ten weeks of competitive fun!
*Please note: social teams might be required to play on a different night to ensure that the competition is evenly matched.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.