We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Action Indoor Sports Hamilton
50% off Selected Summer Indoor Sport Leagues (value up to $600)
- Skip the gym for exercise that's actually enjoyable.
- Grab 50% off selected summer indoor sport leagues at Action Indoor Sports Hamilton.
- Enter either a four-a-side men's football, a six-a-side ladies' action netball or six-a-side mixed action netball team.
- Don't worry about your game being rained out - everything happens indoors.
- Gather your mates and start looking forward to ten weeks of competitive madness.
While some people are satisfied to release their endorphins within the confines of a gym, others regard the tedious set repetition as an expensive form of voluntary torture. The members of this latter group prefer to exercise in a competitive environment, where the constant cardio-burn is punctuated by the elation of netting a goal.
So, if you fall into this second group and you want to have a blast while staying fit, you need to grab one of the following deals from the Action Indoor Sports Hamilton team:
- pay $220 for a ten-week four-a-side men's indoor football tournament on Tuesdays;
- pay $300 for a ten-week six-a-side ladies' action netball tournament on Tuesdays; or
- pay $300 for a ten-week six-a-side mixed action netball tournament on Mondays.
Starting on 10 December 2012 and running until 8 March 2013 (with a two-week break over Christmas and New Year), the summer tournaments at Action Indoor Sports Hamilton will have ten scheduled matches. The organisers will grade the teams according to ability, and regrading can occur at any time to ensure that all the matches stay competitive. Every match will be played indoor on the high-quality courts, ensuring that your game will never be rained out. Instead of constantly repeating the same action in the gym for hours on end, a better option is to gather your mates and enter a team for ten weeks of competitive fun!
*Please note: social teams might be required to play on a different night to ensure that the competition is evenly matched.