We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
About Body Beauty Therapy & Day Spa
$25 for a VuTan Spray Tan (value $46)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't allow yourself to resemble a pasty statute on the beach this summer.
- Grab a VuTan spray tan at About Body Beauty Therapy & Day Spa for only $25.
- Get an even, natural tan that will turn heads wherever you go.
- Get ready to receive countless compliments about your olive complexion.
On the first few days of summer, popular Kiwi beaches closely resemble a Florentine exhibition of Renaissance art, with white, almost life-like statutes scattered along golden sands. The only problem is that these colourless figures aren't statues at all - they're actually pasty Kiwis trying to rectify their pallor.
Don't allow yourself to be mistaken for a Renaissance statue on the beach this summer. Grab a VuTan spray tan at About Body Beauty Therapy & Day Spa for only $25, and surprise everyone with your golden glow.
With the help of About Body Beauty Therapy & Day Spa, you'll be able to walk onto the beach looking as though you've spent the whole winter on a Fijian beach. The super friendly team at this spa will ensure that you get an even tan that looks completely natural. There's really no excuse for your pasty butt any longer. Grab this deal right now and get ready to enjoy endless compliments about your olive complexion!
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.