We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$389 for a 49cc Mini Quad Bike
Delivered within: 10 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Mate, nothing beats a quad.
- Grab a 49cc mini quad bike for $389 from Trade Tested.
- Choose from red, black and blue.
- You'll love the great features on this mini quad.
Other than jandals, stubbies and pav, there are few things more Kiwi than the quad bike. Grab a 49cc mini quad bike for $389 from Trade Tested.
- Colours available: red, black and blue
- 49cc engine
- High Performance 2 Stroke Air Cooled Single Cylinder Engine
- Fully automatic, chain driven
- 4" Rims
- Front drum, rear disc brake
- 1 Litre Fuel Tank
- High Strength Frame with Excellent Build Quality
- Thumb Style Throttle with Speed Governor & Kill Switch
- Top speed 40kph (approximate - depends on weight of rider and terrain)
- Front and Rear Suspension
- Rear Wheel Chain Drive
- High Tensile Rear Axle
- Alloy Pull Start
- Chain Guard
- CE approved
- Max recommended weight 1 person at 65kg
- Suitable for ages 4 + (65kg and under)
- Children should be supervised by an adult
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.