We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Yours Truly Portraits
$49 for a Family Portrait Professional Photo Shoot & 5" x 7" Framed Desktop Photo (value $95)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Avoid the craziness of shopping centres with today's deal.
- Grab a family portrait professional photo shoot and a 5"x7" framed desktop photo at Yours Truly Portraits for just $49.
- Spend one hour in a professional studio as the photographer snaps away at your family.
- Bring along the whole family - even your crazy pooch.
- Give a present that authentically relays your love.
Every Christmas, you're lured into the shopping centre-labyrinth by the tempting promise of gifts for loved ones. Your time in this overwhelming edifice of commercialism is spent wandering through countless aisles, choking on women's perfume and battling to find the correct exit. Once you finally reach your car, you realise that you haven't actually found the right items for your loved ones.
The good news is that you won't have to endure the chaos this year. Instead of spending hours in random shopping centres, you should rather grab a family portrait professional photo shoot and a 5"x7" framed desktop photo at Yours Truly Portraits for just $49.
This is a personal gift that your family members will love and appreciate for years to come. The best part is that you'll also get to spend an hour with your loved ones in a professional photo studio, as you attempt to get that perfect shot. Since the studio is massive, you'll be able to invite the whole family - including Gran, Granpa and Fido, the crazy spaniel. Don't be lured into buying random items that fail to represent your love - rather give a gift that authentically relays the way you feel about the people in your life.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.