We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Wrights Vineyard & Winery
$40 for a Deluxe Gift Box - a Bottle of Wrights Entity Methode, Olive Oil & Wrights Dukkah (value $70)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a bottle of limited edition Wrights Entity Methode Traditionnelle, perfect for Christmas celebrations.
- Grab a deluxe gift box which includes a bottle of Wrights Entity Methode, olive oil and dukkah for only $40 from Wrights Vineyard and Winery, including North Island delivery.
- Tick one thing of the Christmas list early.
- Perfect for those that enjoy some of the finer things in life.
- Liquor licence number: 027/off/28/2011
Last year you gave your special someone a pair of socks, the year before you gave them yourself as a gift and the year before that, was a discount voucher for lawn bowls. So it's probably about time you stepped up your game with today's deal.
Grab a deluxe gift box which includes a bottle of Wrights Entity Methode Traditionnelle 2010, olive oil and dukkah for only $40 from Wrights Vineyard and Winery, including North Island delivery.
With Christmas on its way and your list getting longer by the second, get something unique for that someone special with today's deal. At Wrights Vineyard they work from the grassroots to produce hand-crafted boutique wines in an ethical and environmentally friendly way. Their grapes are organically grown using biodynamic techniques. In the winery additives are kept to a minimum, to showcase the vintage, wines and terroir of the vineyard.
Wrights Entity Methode Traditionnelle is the only New Zealand made, organic certified Methode on the market. This is a fantastic drop – a balanced, elegant wine with a crisp palate, fine bead and creamy textured finish. Lifted citrus and floral aromatic notes. Their Methodes are made the traditionally way, as done with traditional French Champagne. Bottle aged for one year, hand riddled and manually disgorged.
So snaffle up today's gift box and delve into a glass or two of wine or gift it to someone special for Christmas.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Freestyle for Hair
Mount Massage Bodyworx
Dialled Indoor Tramp Park
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.